Google Play Gift Cards can only be used to purchase for digital goods in the Google Play Store. Now the question arises that can you use a Google Play Gift card on an iPhone? Yes, you can get Google Play Movies & TV on your iPhone and iPad. You can search for Google Play Movies and TV and install the free app from iTunes. In case you need help with the purchase of Google Play on iTunes, contact Google Play Support Number New Zealand +64-09889-2002.
Google Play Gift cards are a popular gift during the holiday season or for birthday gifts. It is also good for apps, games, music and more. You can redeem gift cards and app promo codes straight from your iPhone and iPad.
How to Redeem a Gift card with iTunes App on iPhone and iPad:
- Firstly, launch the iTunes app on iPhone or on iPad.
- Scroll down on any page except search page.
- Tap on the Redeem button.
- Sign in to your iTunes ID.
- Tap on use camera.
- Align the code on the back of the card so the camera can see it. It will grab it automatically.
- Your balance will now reflect the gift card.
If your camera is unable to grab the code, you can enter it manually through the iTunes app as well by following the exact same steps. If any problem appears in doing so, take the help from experts at Google Helpline Number +64-09889-2002, 24×7 hours available service to assist you with all Google Play services.