The activation of Creative Cloud may failed due to various reasons which requires you to contact support team to get reliable and fast troubleshooting of the error issues. When creative cloud is activated, it validates your software license to prevent it from fraud and abuse of Adobe products and services. But when an error message erupts in the activation it creates hindrances in working with Creative Cloud app certainly and it arises the need for Adobe Support Number New Zealand +64-09889-2002.
Creative Cloud Activation Errors
Customers can face the following Creative Cloud activation errors for which our Adobe Customer Support Team provides the help in troubleshooting the errors issues:
- Error message : Maximum activations exceeded
- Unable to sign in to Creative Cloud or launch a Creative Cloud app
- Error message: “A font with the same name is already installed”
- Error: Trying to launch a CC app but getting prompted to enter a serial number
- Invalid serial number
- Error Code: 12001, 12002, 12004, 12005, when internet connection is not detected
- Error 194:01, “Attempting to deactivate an unactivated machine”
- Error 194:110, “Activation failed”
- Error 194:112, “Client Clock out of sync”
- Error 208:1, 208:2, 208:3, “Network failure”
- Error Code: 213:5, 213:10
If you are also having the same error issue while activating your Creative Cloud Subscription or any other error message specific to your issue, contact Adobe Customer Services Number NZ+64-09889-2002. Here you will get complete solution to all your error problems without much wait and effectively.