It’s been several time that users frequently asked us whether they can restore previous Gmail account and recover emails. If you are also the one who deleted one Gmail account and everything from the previous mail and created new Gmail account but now wants to recover the previous deleted mail, you may be able to get it back but with a condition that you only have a two business days to recover the account.
And if you recover your account, you will be able to sign in as usual to Gmail, Google Play and other Google services. Recovering a Gmail account may be a tedious activity, so take help from Google expert’s team to do it on your behalf. Simply call Google Support NZ Number +64-09889-2002 for help in the entire process in restoring your deleted Gmail account.
Steps to Recover Deleted Gmail Account
Here are some steps which can be used to recover your deleted Gmail account:
- Act quickly to recover your account. You have only two business days to do so. The faster you move the better it is.
- Enter you deleted email address on sign in page at “I am having other problems signing in” options.
- Enter the most recent password you remember and continue.
- When you entered password, you will be directed to page that informs, your account was deleted. Now click on the link to recover it.
- After clicking on recovery request form, you will have the series of verification steps to complete.
- At last, check your email, Google will send an email to the address you provided. Click on enclosed link to create new password for your account.
Still can’t get in to your Gmail account? Immediately contact Google Customer Support Number New Zealand +64-09889-2002 and ask for help to follow the recovery steps for you.