Want to download that new app you have been waiting for desperately? But your Google Play Store is not working. If you are looking for possible fixes to get your Google Play Store working as earlier take help from Google Support New Zealand +64-09889-2002, where team of experienced and expert persons are working day and night to give help and support to Google customers. But before contacting any support, you can also try some manual fixing to get your precious app store up and running again.
Some Tips to Fix Google Play Store
- Force Close Google Play Store can sometime bring back the app to work as earlier.
- Turning on Airplane mode on and then off will help Google Play Store to get back o track.
- Toggle Wi-Fi on and off and play with Google Play Store.
- Restart your Phone. This will take a minute and very often fixes problems with a simple reboot.
- Delete Google Play Store Data and clear cache.
- Sometimes setting your date and time can help if Google server is having trouble syncing with your date/time.
- Deactivate VPN/Proxy settings if you are using. It may work sometimes.
- Uninstall the updates of Google Play Store taking the application tom its older version. You can update it again afterwards.
These are just few possible fixes of the Google Play Store problem. If you are still facing the same difficulties and need help, contact Google Play Customer Service Number +64-09889-2002 and avail complete help and guidance at affordable technician fees and 24×7 hours service facility.