Payroll service is a service every business needs to pay and manage their employees in a company irrespective of the number of employees they have employed. It is an important aspect of running a business. By putting the right payroll and accounting software together you can get the maximum job done for you.
If you are a XERO user then, with its easy to use payroll software and online accounting you can organize all your business information easily. If you are setting up payroll in XERO for the first time, we recommend you to take help from XERO Technical Support New Zealand Team for proper guidance.
So before setting up payroll to your XERO subscription, follow the set up steps before processing a pay run to pay your employees:
- Get the access of Payroll admin from the subscriber
- Collect your organization and employee information
- Collect your employees’ payroll information – personal and contact details, start date, salary or wage details, leave and accrual details, bank account information
- Set up payroll accounts, tax settings and opening balances
- Add Pay Calendars and holidays groups
- Enter pay items that includes earnings and deductions that may apply to all employees
- Set a Superannuation
- Add employees
Call for help and support in setting up Payroll access into your XERO subscription at XERO Support Number New Zealand +64-09889-2002, 24×7 hours.